- April 26, 2022 Dr. Joyce Mitchell Cook Memorial LECTURE: "True Philosophers: Phillis Wheatley, Claudia Jones, Joyce Mitchell Cook" for St. Hilda's College, University of Oxford. (Recorded)
- May 21, 2022 TALK: "True Philosophers: The Pleasures (and Pains) of Being a Black Woman Lover of Wisdom" for Night of Philosophy and Ideas Brooklyn Public Library.
- November 8, 2021 PANEL: "The Philosophers: Simone de Beauvoir ~ with Kathryn Belle, Skye Cleary, Lauren Elkin and Kate Kirkpatric" for London School of Economic's The Fourm (RECORDED)
SPRING 2021 (Keynotes, Lectures, Workshops)
- January 15, 2021 LECTURE: “Beauvoir and Belle: Critical Engagements with Simone de Beauvoir’s The Second Sex” for the International Simone de Beauvoir Society. (Recorded)
- January 26, 2021 WORKSHOP: "Standing Strong in Your Sacred NO to Empower Your Sacred YES: How to Ascertain Boundaries & Opportunities" for the Mid-career Faculty Advancement Program, The Pennsylvania State University.
- February 15, 2021 LECTURE: "Being a Black Woman Philosopher" for AICRE + Philosophy. (REGISTER)
- February 22, 2021 PANEL: 400 Souls: A Community History of African America, 1619-2019 (RECORDED)
- February 26, 2021 KEYNOTE: "Creating Critical Vocabularies: Contextualizing Interlocking Oppressions, Identity Politics, and Intersectionality" for Intersectionality Symposium, The Pennsylvania State University.
- March 5, 2021 LECTURE: "Audre Lorde on Care" for University of Cambridge Seminar in Contemporary Political Thought. (REGISTRATION: Links will be sent via the Political Philosophy Mailing List at the University of Cambridge. You can apply to be added to the list here: https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/soc-polphil )
- March 12, 2021 LECTURE: “Beauvoir and Belle: Critical Engagements with Simone de Beauvoir’s The Second Sex” Södertörn University in Stockholm, Sweden.
- March 19, 2021 LECTURE: "Audre Lorde's Conceptualizations of Care" for Pioneers of Africana Philosophy Conference. (REGISTER)
- April 17, 2021 WORKSHOP: "Mentoring the Mentors" for American Philosophical Association (APPLICATION required for participation, applications due 3/5/21)